Thursday, June 6, 2013

Doggy Disneyland

Back when I started this blog I shared about how much Jersey lovd Cherry Creek Dog Park in Aurora, Colorado.  I shared about how big and wide open it is; I shared about the stream running through the middle of it; I shared about bushwacking with Jersey out in the back of beyond.  Well, I found a few pictures of some of our many trips to this "Doggy Disneyland."  They don't really do justice to the width and breadth of the place.  Suffice to say that for Jersey it was Heaven on Earth.  Though there were some major league hard things going on in my life at the time, being with here with Jersey allowed me to put things in perspective.  Our daily journeys to this magical place were calming and peaceful.  It was a place that truly allowed us to bond.  Truthfully, it had become Heaven on Earth for me.

Today, I know Jersey is in Heaven and it fills my heart knowing that I got to share it with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment